Due to the emergence of local epidemics in many places in China, 2021 International Conference on Smart Transportation and City Engineering (STCE 2021), originally scheduled to be held in Chongqing from August 6-8, will be postponed to October 26-28. Please pay attention to the conference website or the notice on this page! The publication of papers will not be affected. And the scholars, presenters and participants who have previously registered for the conference, still hold their participation quota and presentation slots.
2021 International Conference on Smart Transportation and City Engineering (STCE 2021) will be held in Chongqing, China on August 6-8, 2021 The following information about the schedule is for your reference:
October 26, 2021
October 27, 2021
|09:00-09:30||Opening Ceremony & Speech|
|09:30-12:00||Main Session Speech|
Sub Session Speech 1: Smart Disaster Prevention and Resilient Cities and Villages
|Sub Session Speech 2: Intelligent Construction and New Structures and Materials|
|Sub Session Speech 3: Intelligent Operation and Maintenance and Eco-City|
October 28, 2021
The detailed program will be updated later.
ORAL PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please make sure your presentation is well timed.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file (PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
POSTER PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high(A1).
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.
3. Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster paper to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.