For the publication on conference proceedings
|Items||Registration fee(By CNY)||Registration fee (By US Dollar）|
|Regular Registration (4-6 pages)||3200 CNY/paper||500 USD/paper|
|Group Registration (≥ 3 papers)||2900 CNY/paper(≥ 3 papers)||450 USD/paper|
|Extra Pages (Begin at Page 7)||300 CNY/page||50 USD/extra page|
|Attendees without Submission||1200 CNY/person||180 USD/person|
|Attendees without Submission (Groups）||1000 CNY/person(≥ 3 people)||150 USD/person(≥ 3 people)|
|Purchase Extra Journal||500 CNY/book||75 USD/book|
*If your paper is accepted by committee and you registered for the conference, a 30% processing fee will be deducted if a retraction is requested.
Details of the attending registration
Join as Presenter: If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you can choose to attend STCE 2021 as a Presenter. As presenter, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation before register. For further information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join as Listener: STCE 2021 is an unmissable conference. It is a good chance and an effective plateform to meet many renowned experts and reseachers in the filed of latest academic research. You are welcome to attend this great event. Please complete the registration as Listener before the registration deadline.
Datails of the registration fees
1. Registration fees for SCTE 2021 Regular is 500 USD / 3200 CNY per paper.
2. If the length of the paper exceeds 6 Pages, the cost of Each Extra Page (begin at Page 7) is 50 USD / 300 CNY.
3. Registration fees include conference proceedings, lunches, gifts and attending all technical sessions.
4. The registration fee does not include:
• Visa application fee
• Transportation fee
5. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
6. Completed registrations will be acknowledged by the committee within 2-5 workdays after receiving your payment.
7. If you cannot attend the conference due to some reasons, we will mail the proceedings and invoice to you.